4 Beiträge
flame_master hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Questions about Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) - I heard @roseseek (Kim) mention about TPN (Total Parental Nutrition) and how it can bulk up a plant by quite a lot given favorable weather. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
flame_master hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Azaleas for Warmer climates - Hi, I am looking for Azaleas that might grow in my climate. I live in the tropics, 18C/64F low nights in December and 35C/95F days in April-... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
flame_master hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grafting Basil and Lavender/Rosemary - I live in the tropics and Lavender and Rosemary are trouble to grow here. I have Spanish Lavender and Rosemary and they are doing okay. I kn... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
flame_master hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fortuniana hunting (India) - I've been told to post here from https://www.houzz.com/discussions/3017724/help-this-rose-wont-bloom#24892836 I've been told that @jerijen ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare