5 Beiträge
Verity Lawson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with paint colour for extension - Really struggling to decide in a paint colour for our kitchen/lounge/diner extension. It's quite a big area with lots of windows but is nort... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Verity Lawson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with colours in kitchen! - I have chosen some light pendants to go over our kitchen island. They are a duck egg colour and I love them but now I'm not sure what colour... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Verity Lawson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants and kitchen island - Our kitchen island will be 2 metres long. I really like some pendants which are 33cm wide. How many pendants would people advise? I don't kn... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Verity Lawson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matt or satin aluminium bifold doors - Possibly a daft question but we've got the option of Matt or satin aluminium bifold doors but I can't find any photos which show the differe... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Verity Lawson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour windows? - Our house is about 20 years old with rosewood (dark brown) upvc windows. They look ok on the house but I wouldn't have chosen them myself. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare