8 Beiträge
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paper white w pale natural wood floors - I’m choosing my entry color. it’s been my toughest paint choose. I like the idea of Benjamin Moore paper white paired with warmer neutral ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fun paint picks - I inherited this wallpaper in the bsmt of my new home. Floor board in the pic will be the floor color. I hope to keep the accent wallpaper a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color. - Wondering if you would be willing to share the paint color? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bookcase? - I live in the area and wondered, if I may ask, who built that lovely built-in bookcase? Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size rug for this family/playroom room?! - The current rug is 6x9 which does to work in our new space. Which size rug would work best in this room? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you furnish this entry? - Luckily the possibilities seem endless biut I'd like to make some decisions. ideally I'd like storage from a console or a round table w dra... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jewel designer needs help decorating her dreamy living room! - Hello! My friend mentioned you all are super helpful… I am tired of spending countless hours on trying to decorate my living room on a budge... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Jocelyn Prestia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare