7 Beiträge
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Overwhelmed with designing- help! - This property is unfinished. We are very likely to purchase this property in the next few days, (some interior photos below).I think I have ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    38 Kommentare
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hello -can you please tell me more about this chandelier? - How much light will it put out? Is it led bulbs and if so what wattage and how many? Does it come in a larger size? Thanks~
    1 Kommentar
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refinishing hardwood floors -need help with color(s) please! - Our 12 year old hardwood floors are trashed from wear and we are refinishing them. The cedar ceilings we put in have darkened and changed c... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this too much stained glass for the area? - These antique doors didn't work out for the master bath as planned but I would like to use them -perhaps in the family room as shown below. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
~Help please with LVR fireplace/tables/trunk etc.. - Hello~ I would like to use the items I have (as much as possible) to pull our living room together. I have placed some of what we have in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    54 Kommentare
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long does it usually take... - for a design dilemma with photos to post? I started a thread with pictures about an hour ago but I don't see it anywhere. Thanks for any h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
flyergrace hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lighting installation problem...ugh! - Hello~Our ceiling is 1.25" thick because the sheet rock is over the original old wood ceiling. The clips for the can light can't be adjuste... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare