26 Beiträge
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awesome shower, how big is the shower floor? - how big is the shower floor? that shower is awesome!
    1 Kommentar
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with landscaping next to a blacktop driveway. which is next - The driveway is blacktop and it doesn't but up to the house there is an area that is approx 3 feet with plantings and rocks and it is ugly.
    1 Kommentar
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
broken tiles everywhere and no extra tiles. I do not want to replace - i have 3 broken tiles in my kitchen and I need 6 more tiles to finish the kitchen. I purchased this tile at home depot and they do not carry... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to install a fan but I need elegant lighting in the dining room - I need a fan in the dining room, but the light kits are all ugly and not elegant like I want
    2 Kommentare
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
11 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
24X24 patio stones in alcove, window and huge air conditioner - I don't know how to decorate this alcove to make the front of the house look better. It has a window filling the back wall and a huge air co... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do with this kitchen tile - I have heard of a cement coating for floors. It turns out very shinny and is easy to take care of. This tile is so brittle that I really can... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what can we do with this tile. - we laid tile on our kitchen floor and landing. We thought we had enough tile but we don't. The tile continues to crack, we believe the house... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
flyingal70 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...