9 Beiträge
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I left a question several days ago... - I left a question several days ago but have not received an answer. An answer is appreciated. I'm looking to buy three chairs and two ta... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I get three chairs and two tables? - I need three chaise loungers and two tables. Can that be arranged?
    Kommentar
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chaise lounge chairs? - Who is the maker of them?
    1 Kommentar
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arm chairs? Colored Cushions? - Can I get two arm chairs to match this set? Is it the same quality as your Walcott set? Can I get colored cushion covers for this set?
    3 Kommentare
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wicker color and colored cushion covers. - Does this set come in an espresso color? Also, how/where would I buy the colored cushion covers.
    1 Kommentar
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain for curbless shower - I am looking for a good, sleek drain for curbless shower. Your help is appreciated.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tile - Who is the manufacturer of the herringbone floor tile?
    4 Kommentare
Frank M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash for calacatta marble counters - i am looking for backsplash options ofr my kitchen remodel. im using calacatta marble counters
    15 Kommentare