45 Beiträge
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the size is the bed? - I was wondering what the height is of the bed? Also, can you use a box spring with it? Thank you!
    Kommentar
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! What type of window treatments to use? - I am trying to figure out what type of honeycomb/cellular shades to use on this back wall. The window is one large window divided into thr... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the bed spread? - Do you know who makes the bed spread/duvet/comforter? Thank you!
    Kommentar
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this have a matching console? - I was wondering if this has a matching console?
    1 Kommentar
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi! I was wondering if these could be used as exterior chairs? - I was wondering if I could use these as exterior chairs and leave them outside thru out summer months? Thank you!
    Kommentar
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Which way should I mount this open ended towel bar? - Help? Which way should I mount this one open towel bar? Should the open end be towards the wall/mirror? Or the other direction? Thank you... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size is the cabinet hardware and who is the manufacturer? - What size is the cabinet hardware and who is the manufacturer?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of stone is this counter top? - What type of stone is the counter top?
    Kommentar
fmzermeno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter tops - Love the counter tops what is the material? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...