5 Beiträge
foamspoon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installing hard wood - I have 600 sq. feet of hardwood in my house getting acclimated to the new environment of my house for the past 3 weeks. My GC wants to insta... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
foamspoon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Insulation around recessed lighting - I do not know why my elec. did not put IC lights in but they are non-IC recessed lights. Then the spray foam put in a wide berth of foam mor... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
foamspoon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding Insulation - I am adding additional insulation in my attic. I got a quote to have someone do it. I am thinking I can really do it myself but someone told... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
foamspoon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gutters - Whats your thoughts???? - I do not know if this is the right section, but I did a home renovation which looks great. It was a modest ranch but now has a great traditi... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
foamspoon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gutters - I do not know if this is the right section, but I did a home renovation which looks great. It was a modest ranch but now has a great traditi... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare