28 Beiträge
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rudbeckia hirta 'Indian Summer' - Hi folks I'M confused about this black-eyed susan. When I bought it last year I was told it was an annual. I couldn't tend to the garden in... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with a "junk room" - Hi, As a bit of background on our house, it is old and nothing about it would attract the kind of buyer who wants the latest upgrades and f... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hiding convection heaters in home staging - Hi, I'm curious about what folks think about placing furniture in front of convection heaters or baseboard heaters when staging a home for s... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sheet-mulching over tulips? - Hi! I have an area that's is invaded with grass and weeds around a few perennials (mostly daylilies and sedum). I was thinking of trying she... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will I regret planting gooseneck loosestrife? - Hi folks! Thanks to peren.all's help, I was able to identify a plant that was given to me as Lysimachia clethroides or gooseneck loosestrife... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More mysteries - Hi! I have more mystery plants to identify, though I am sure I didn't plant these myself but I wondered if they are of any interest. To be h... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Perennials - Hi folks! I have a generous colleague who keeps bringing me perennials, knowing that I am trying to set up some new plants in my landscape. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing Lantana indoors - Hi and thanks for helping. I have a couple of nice Lantana plants. I'm thinking of bringing them to my office over the winter. I have a very... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help identifying two hosta varieties - Hi and thanks for looking! I have two types of hosta in my garden and would like to know which varieties they are. Here are some pics: Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
foreignlady (5b - Montreal area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which type of honeysuckle is this? - Hi and thanks for your help! Trying to ascertain which specific type of honeysuckle I have growing on my property... Here's a few shots, tho... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...