6 Beiträge
forestdr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you update this Classic Mansard? - windows on 2nd level too small I need ideas to updated the look of the house, also can we change the size of the windows? windows in the bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
forestdr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with the exterior - 1968 neo mansard house...
    3 Kommentare
forestdr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help needed! help decorating newly painted living room. - 1968 ranch remodel....needs ideas for the living room
    34 Kommentare
forestdr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace transformation - 1968 ranch remodel,, removed dated brick fireplace, removed wood for gas...lighted and clear
    4 Kommentare
forestdr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my walls in my living room...and window treatments too! - just finished remodeling this 1968 home...needs ideas for window treatments and also with the walls...
    7 Kommentare
forestdr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help! Where should I put the bed in this room? - I have a king size bed, having trouble where to locate it in this room, 1 window in each side, then in the other side one closet, and master... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare