13 Beiträge
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source for pine bark fines in 5-1-1 in Dallas area - Hello, Please let me know if there is a local source in the Dallas/Frisco area for pine bark fines in 5-1-1 mix. Also, are there any modific... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I start perennials from seeds now? - I bought seed packs for shastha daisy, bee balm, campanula, cone flowers but forgot about them. Can I start them now if I protect them from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climbing Pinkie for 6B (central PA) - Hello, Looking for a manageable, disease/BS resistant, reblooming, thornless, climbing rose for a small space. I know it's a long list... :)... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perennial bulbs in containers? - Hello, Has anyone successfully planted perennial bulbs in large containers? I don't have the space for bulbs and would rather buy perennial ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with this plant ID - Can you please help me ID this plant? It came up when I planted pow wow wild berry Coneflower seeds, and I don't know how it got mixed up. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perennials - mostly shade and 2 hours after noon sun - I have a bed between our townhome and garage where it only gets 2 hours of direct sun between 11am-1pm. It is about 2.5 feet wide and maybe ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny front and side yard ideas - Hello I have a very tiny front yard and side yard and looking for some ideas. The first pic below is one side of the front of the town home.... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gardenia - Repot now or not? - I bought this gardenia (home depot) which has started to develop yellow leaves just a week ago. (Pic is from last week) The temp has been dr... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrangea help - I bought 3 hydrangeas in late August (bad timing, regret it now) I have left them in the pots they came in. So far two of them (All summer b... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
forever learner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this look like correct pine bark for 5:1:1 mix ? - I read somewhere on this forum or elsewhere that 'Frey Bros. Soil Conditioner' that I can find locally works well for 5:1:1 mix and bought a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...