19 Beiträge
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LVP flooring direction - Getting ready to lay down some LVP flooring. We are going with Modin by Flooret in the Imber color. It is 9" by 60" and will be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finish Trade order (HVAC/ELECTRICAL/Plumbing) - In what order did you have the finish trades done on your new construction? My thoughts are to have electrical, followed by HVAC, followed... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blown in Cellulose or Blown in Fiberglass - I recently installed kraft faced R-13 fiberglass batts in my new construction. While doing it I also installed baffles to prep for blown in... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Searching for a LVP with a micro-bevel over 6.5" wide. - Any recommendations that meet this criteria???
    1 Kommentar
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double vanity mirror size?? - In our master bath we will have 100" double vanity. Because of the SIPs walls we have to fur out the wall with a 2x4 that I plan on do... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dual head master shower - Cross posting this from baths... Looking for some advice on master shower layout. We are wanting to have dual showers in the space outlined... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dual shower head layout - Looking for some advice on master shower layout. We are wanting to have dual showers in the space outlined. If the shower heads are to be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New construction in Metro Detroit. - Hello, I am building a new home in Metro Detroit. It is 2900 square feet with a two-story great room. The house is being built with SIP... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dry-In draw percentage or overall budget - After the dried in draw what percentage of the budget had you used? At dry-in draw I will have foundation, back filled, rough framing, sep... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Fred M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Steel beams and post supply - I have been putting together a cost estimate for a home I am preparing to build. I have gotten a few different lumber take off quotes, a SI... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...