21 Beiträge
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP - the tiniest, saddest Powder Room - Hi. I would love ideas on how to INEXPENSIVELY update this powder room. It's tiny and grey and boring. I would love links to wall decor,... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with choosing flooring for my basement! - My dogs have ruined this carpet and it has to go! I'm looking to tile the basement floor. Can someone recommend the type of tile (maybe that... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendations for flooring for this soon to be basement apt? - My dogs have ruined this carpet and it has to go! I'm looking to tile the basement floor. Can someone recommend the type of tile (maybe th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug for Guest Room? - Hello, Any recommendations for a rug for this guest room to give the room a pop and to bring it all together? The walls are grey (Even thou... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help completing my living room - Hello, Does anyone have any recommendations for what kind of pillows I should put on the cream couch that would work in this space (I have p... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of curtains? - Hi, Any suggestions for curtains and couch pillows for this space? The chairs are really purple. I've attached a close up so you can see. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How far up do I hang my light fixture above dining table? - Hello, I have a table that's 84'' L x36Wx31"H and I have a globe type chandelier that's similar to the attached picture. The depth of t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know where this chair is from? - I love this bar stool, but it is way too expensive ($1K). Has anyone seen something with a smilier style and texture?
    1 Kommentar
freechels hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Incomplete Guest Room - Any ideas for a rug and wall art that could bring some color and life to this guest room? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...