6 Beiträge
friedlbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which color patio set should I get? - I just purchased this patio set with seating for 10-14 (when opened). I need to let the store know ASAP which color I want it delivered in.... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
friedlbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of patio doors do you recommend? - I need to replace the patio doors in my living room. Currently there are 3 sliding doors but only one track for a screen. So I either need ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
friedlbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
friedlbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Size - What are the dimensions of this room?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
friedlbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout line - How thick is the grout line between the tiles? It looks like there almost is none.
    6 Kommentare
friedlbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of bathroom - How long and wide is the bathroom?
3 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare