22 Beiträge
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frutta - Can you please tell me where you got the rug and what is the brand name thank you
    5 Kommentare
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frutta - Where did you get the bed and what is the brand name
    Kommentar
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frittata - When you walk into this condo all the furniture and draperies blends in with the walls
    2 Kommentare
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frittata - I hate the whole thing
    Kommentar
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your work - Need to hire you
    2 Kommentare
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior design - Hired a professional interior design last September I cannot believe still not finished seems stick it forever
    1 Kommentar
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need color - Help I know he needs Lamps and artwork what else can't help to make this room look professionally done and Homie
    58 Kommentare
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help what this condo need - I'm so unhappy with my results
    12 Kommentare
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with this room - I hired an interior design not happy it doesn't look finished
    6 Kommentare
Anna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help this project - What is wrong with this room I need an opinion hired a interior design this is what I got
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...