10 Beiträge
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awkward wardrobe/closet space. - Hi guys. So I need some advice. the photos attached are of my closet/wardrobe. I'm sorry that there's stuff in the way, I'm cleaning fb up. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I use raw plugs if I have a stud to drill into? - I want to put some shelves into the wardrobe and plan on using cleats as a support. Do I need to use raw plugs? Or is that only if I can't f... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelving advice needed! - I want to add a couple of shelves in our built in wardrobes/closets. I know how to do it, I'm just not sure which material to use, melamine ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone need design help? - I posted this a short time ago, but can't find it. I'm not a professional interior designer, it's just something I love to do. I've been ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone need help? - Hi! I am not a professional interior designer, it's just something I love to do. If anyone needs any help I'd be happy to do so. If you... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mums birthday surprise. Thoughts? - It's my mothers birthday soon. As a surprise for her I'm going to decorate her bedroom. It's small, 6 feet 11 inches by 11 feet 6. There's a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do? - We have a living room that's 20.6 by 11.2 feet. (I hate its shape.) My question to you all is, what would you do in this space? I've alrea... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's your opinion on this? - We've recently moved. My little sister recently turned 18 and as a present I told her I'd design and do up her new room. She wanted a black ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design/layout help. - Hi! So this may seem a little odd but I was wondering if anyone needs any help in designing a room or the layout of a floor plan? I'm curr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
funkyfreak hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design help. - Hi! I'm in no way a professional interior designer but I've been told I'm rather good at it and it's something that I enjoy doing. So I was ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar