17 Beiträge
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help for my great room window treatments - How can I dress these windows simply? Can I use a cornice board with a slight arch to follow the window lines of the arch in the above win... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help selecting a valence for kitchen sliding door breakfast area - Can I use fringe or is that passé ? does the kitchen window need dressing too?
    6 Kommentare
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with window treatments - We build a new home, open concept. My delima is I found a fabric that works in all three areas of open space, kitchen, dining room and offi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with handrail stain - I am building new home with Brazilian cherry wide plank floors. What color do I stain use on my handrail? Must I go with cherry too, or can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this light have companion chandelier, or hanging light option? - Love this light, building a new house & this would be perfect , but need a hanging light for front door.
    2 Kommentare
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ellen McCallum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...