42 Beiträge
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pool color and material - Your work is beautiful! I particularly like the pool color with the gray coping. Do you recall the surface of the pool and color used?
    Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool Finish Color? - Thank you for sharing your work, it’s lovely. Do happen to have the information regarding the pool finish still? Is it pebble tec? If so, do... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely design! - Your work is beautiful, thank you for sharing. Do you remember the pool finish? It came up under pebble brilliance search.
    Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love your design! coping? - This pool is beautiful! I realize you are the photographer but I’m hoping to find out the material used as coping and pool deck? It goes so ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chartreuse tree? - This tree is beautiful! Is anyone able to tell the type of tree? Thanks in advance!
    Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trim paint - I saw the house color listed as sabre gray on another photo. Is there any chance you recall the trim color as well. Thanks for any info. Be... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
carpet - Beautiful room alene workman, thanks for sharing. Do you happen to still have the specs on this carpeting manufacturer, style and color? I a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash tile - Me again, thanks for your input on the marble. Do you also remember the brand of backsplash tile? I love the variation in the color. Is it n... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
desk - Do you know where the desk was purchased? It looks like a top with component bases. I really like the drawer bases. Thank you.
    3 Kommentare
gabarnes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roofing - Like everyone else, I love this house! Is there any chance you remember the manufacturer and color for the roofing? Also any idea how you cu... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...