8 Beiträge
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen condo design help - Hi All - planning to renovate city condo kitchen and looking for advice. - Building is 1890s, but renovated completely in early '00s - Kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom paint color - Hi all - I'm renovating my primary bathroom (50 sq ft). There's no window, but we'll have lots of lighting including a lighted mirror. We'll... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful. Can you link cabinet and light fixture? - Would love a link to the medicine cabinet and vanity lights
    Kommentar
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with living room layout - Hi All - I posted this question earlier but am now included a sketch with measurements so I hope that helps visualize the space a bit better... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which size sofa and how many accent chairs? - My husband and I have been living in our condo for 3 years with this tiny apartment sized 72" sofa in our super long living room. It l... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Coordinating grays for SW 7012 creamy? - I am trying to stage my father's house for sale. The appliances are bisque (can't replace, great condition) and we're painting the crappy oa... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with picture window - keep or replace transom? - The seal on our front picture window in our condo is broken and we need to replace it. It has a transom (see photo) but the window company s... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
AN hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Refresh Suggestions? - My husband and I are planning a refresh to our new condo's kitchen before we move in and more extensive work down the road. We're debating ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare