8 Beiträge
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa Table Height - How tall does a sofa table need to be behind the sofa?
    3 Kommentare
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Benjamin Moore my friend classic gray - Has anyone used this on walls? Does it look white with just a tiny hint of gray, or does it stand out more than that?
    2 Kommentare
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of Chairs - Help - My 2 gray living room chairs arrived today, but I'm afraid they may look too small (short) with my sofa. If you can see past the mess (paint... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of Chairs - Help!! - My 2 gray living room chairs arrived today, but I'm afraid they may look too small (short) with my sofa. If you can see past the mess (paint... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our New Den - Paint Color-Help! - I want to do the walls in Classic Gray (very light). Would dark gray cabinets look okay? If yes, I need a dark gray that doesn't come off w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Breakfast Area open to Living Area - I found this light fixture and am trying to find the right breakfast table to go with it. Tim around light fixture is medium shade of gray. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
gaildeweesewilson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boy's Bedroom - What color is the shade? White or off-white? Fabric?
    1 Kommentar