5 Beiträge
gailratte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help w/repair... - I have the Pinecone motif Whitehall 14" Indoor/Outdoor Wall Clock & Thermometer. Sadly, the hands on the time clock no longer turn prop... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
gailratte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Discus II Fan - Ordered and received fan. Description says remote control option, but no instructions. I wanted it! Installer said it wasn't in the box. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
gailratte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got fan. No remote control. How do I get it? - Fan didn't come with remote control! How do I get that, or am I out of luck now that I had someone hang it and they didn't find the remote c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gailratte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
gailratte hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light Kit wanted - How do I order the fan at the sale price ($84) and then pay the additional price for the light kit. How much more is the light kit? Cooler... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar