10 Beiträge
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree peony sucker - Is this a sucker from the rootstock and needs to be removed?
    Kommentar
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dormancy on seedlings - I have one Adenium plant and also a dozen 8-month seedlings growing on the window sill now, Toronto Canada. I wonder how cold it gets so I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Display plant in living room - Got my first adenium in bud last August and loved the flowers. Very excited to see it now has twice the number of buds. my question is, it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My First Adenium - Just got my first Adenium this last weekend. Growing it on a sunny SE window sill. 2 questions, it's August and plant is only in bud, does t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Narcissus Delnashaugh? - Got some Narcissus bulbs with no name, - could it be Delnashaugh? Wondering if they can be forced in the fridge.
    1 Kommentar
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are these Beetles - What are these? They seem to be living on a neighboring tree and attacking my roses too!
    2 Kommentare
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mosaic on metal - I am thinking of doing mosaic tiles on a metal container to be used outdoors (US zone 5) and worried that if the metal expands/shrinks too m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    8 Kommentare
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Digging up peony - Hi, first planted some peonies 4 years ago 1. My Karl Rosenfield was purchased with 6 blooms. It bloomed the same next year, then 7 blooms t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Gam Chai hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wisteria not climbing - I'm in zone 5b (Toronto). in 2013 I bought a Wisteria Blue Moon. That winter it died down to the ground. During 2014 it bloomed with 2 small... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar