15 Beiträge
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - I love this room, especially the wall color and drapes against it. Can you please share the paint color used?
    Kommentar
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice paint color - I love this paint color and how it goes with the color of the wood floors. Do you mind sharing the name and brand? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful color scheme - I love the mix of colors used in the furnishings, rug and walls. It is very inviting and calm. Can you please share the paint color used o... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet color - I love the contrast of the cabinets and the walls. Can you please share the paint colors you used?
    Kommentar
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color? - Do you mind sharing the cabinet color? It is so hard to find the 'right' white so I am getting as much inspiration as I can. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color? - I saw this room on the HGTV site and fell in love with the warm wall color. Can you please share the paint color?
    2 Kommentare
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell us the paint color used on these built ins? - I love the white you used in this house.
    2 Kommentare
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
garcicd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this white, can you please share the paint color? - I love how you use the same color throughout. It looks like a warm white. Can you please share the paint color?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...