214 Beiträge
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Puttin’ on the ritz seedling - My seedling puttin’ on the ritz has taken off this season. The rebloom on it has been good. so far it is about 3 ft tall and the growth te... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replanting after canker - today I noticed that my lady fitzWilliam that was planted a few weeks ago had cankered down to soil level. could another rose be replant... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miscanthus adagio - Is this considered to be an invasive grass? I’ve read differing Descriptions on it being a well behaved grass and others that say it will re... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
update on open pollinated seedlings - my open pollinated seedlings have done well this season. im starting to see more mature growth patterns on my oldest seedlings, and the bloo... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hibiscus showing no signs of growth - I planted Hibiscus sinensis santana back in around mid may and i haven't seen any growth on it since it was planted, it looks healthy thoug... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Austin unknown Id - I bought this austin labeled golden celebration from lowes which it is not. the colour is apricot with some pink shading. It doesn't Have al... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some “new” Old roses - I ended up getting some more old roses today. as hard as it’s been seeing the changes to the Sacramento cemtery, I’m glad the volunteers ef... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A few blooms in the garden - this has been a good year for the roses And everything is just starting to go into its second flush. i bought Evelyn and Bathsheba for a... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unknown red id - Anyone have any suggestions for an id. I got this rose labled as red radiance, but it is more of a velvet red color opposed to deep pink. I... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
garden nut z9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
perpetual/ht Rose seedling - This is a seedling that came from a seed batch that was mostly hybrid perpetual with a little seed from an unknown older Hybrid tea. It ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...