110 Beiträge
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom faucets - Is there a significant quality difference between Kohler, Moen, Delta and Signature Hardware? I need to change faucets in 2 bathrooms (1 is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen cabinet pulls vs knobs - New cabinet doors are thin shaker style (rails and stiles are 1”). I was going to reuse my crystal knots which I love, but it was only after... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Undercabinet lighting - We are getting our kitchen cabinets refaced. Currently we have hardwired light strips a the back of the cabinet base (so light lands at the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refacing cabinets- options - I'm planning to get my small galley kitchen cabinets refaced + some additional upgrading. Home Depot quote was more than I was expecting (bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repair of water damaged floors - Neighbor's apartment/shower pipe leaked through wall into our apartment. Water "flooded" one section of floor. Water is now gone b... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment/blinds/shades - I'm looking for top down/bottom up motorized shades. Is there a brand preference and where to go to look? I'd prefer to have someone come me... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rug too warm for these chairs? - There’s a U-shaped sofa in same fabric on other side of this room. Floor color as seen. White trim on walls. Can this rug work? Or is it too... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tub/shower combo fixture replacement question - This is the shower set up in our hall bath. If I want to replace the shower head, can I just replace the shower head itself (and similar I... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen floor mini re-do - Should I cover floor with the vinyl tiles? These are samples from FloorPop and are thick- guessing once they are down, they will be there un... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Gcubed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Parquet-look vinyl tiles that "click" together- is there such a thing? - I have medium brown parquet floors. We have a puppy and a pen. Instead of using an indoor/outdoor rug in the pen (current situation), I am t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...