7 Beiträge
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How big was my mistake? - My dining room chairs were getting very wobbly and I found these chairs that I loved the look of. I measured width, depth and height of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    78 Kommentare
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Starting from almost blank slate - Just moved into a “new to us” house with a bare backyard. I will have to add plenty of plantings along the fences, but the first thing is to... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mount TV on the Wall? - Before I mount the TV I want to be sure there’s not a better arrangement for the furniture in the family room. We are a retired couple who w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arrange and rearrange - I would like my bedroom to look nice, even though we have a desk that will not go anywhere else in the house. Really want to get the TV off ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
decorating a 100 year old farmhouse - My daughter has just moved into an older farmhouse and would like to begin decorating with painting trim and some window/door treatments. Sh... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    47 Kommentare
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stuck on window treatments - After two years in this house, I have one curtain I dont like and none on the windows opposite in the same room. So many questions-The arch... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
gaymax hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with a wonky corner in the kitchen - I am about to start a kitchen remodel and need advise on what to do with this awkward corner. To stay on budget I need to leave appliances i... Lesen Sie mehr
    76 Kommentare