7 Beiträge
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A few years back, I purchased the two hurricane candle sconces shown below. I'd like to purchase two more, but cannot find the dealer. Any h... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sitting area in Master Bedroom - ok, I'm ready to add some furniture to my master bedroom. I currently have one black recliner by Flex Steel. It's perfect for reading. I lov... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Return policy - What is your return policy? I'm interested in a mural, but won't be sure it will work until it's on the wall of my home. Here's the link to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How is this arrangement of art work? I had hoped to have all three the same dimension, but Bob Marley is horizontal. My understanding that a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone think Sherwin-Williams' Exclusive Plum would work in my bedroom? If so, should I do all the walls, including the bathroom and walk-in... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will this rug work? - Darcy Kempton conducted a consultation online with me this morning. She gave me a plethora of ideas, and got me pointed in the right directi... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Greg McLean hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colors to paint my walls... - I want warm colors downstairs, and cool colors upstairs. Just need direction!
    11 Kommentare