4 Beiträge
Gemali Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Home - http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8305-Libby-Ln-Tampa-FL-33619/44942422_zpid/Hey everyone, so my last house didn't work out as expected so n... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Gemali Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new home - Thinking of purchasing this home but I need ideas on how to decorate the exterior. What color to paint it, plants, should i remove the horiz... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Gemali Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thinking of purchasing this home but I need ideas on how to decorate the exterior. What color to paint it, plants, should i remove the horiz... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Gemali Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help decorating my Living room and choosing a Rug - Hello Everyone, I Just moved out to my new apartment, So far all I have is what you can see on the picture, However I still feel like there ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar