7 Beiträge
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Other wals of the kitchen
    Kommentar
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen cabinet - Would like to chance the color of the bottom cabinet but don't know what color to choose; red, gray or black ? any other suggestions is welc... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Photo frame on wall - Hello, i would like to put on my wall many photo frame of my friends and family. I need some ideas for the arrangements ... thank you
    3 Kommentare
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - Hi, what is the name of the red color?
    5 Kommentare
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of the dresser - I would like to know the name on the dresser's color? I really like this room!!
    1 Kommentar
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed!! - Where can i find this bed??
    2 Kommentare
genevieve Marchand hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nedd ideas for a 2 beds bedroom - I need ideas for my kids room. It's small room and i need to place 2 beds for my 2 boys. I want a pratical room with storage . Any ideas??
    5 Kommentare