5 Beiträge
Georgia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with flooring, please! - I have white kitchen cabinets and a light golden beige colored walls (Navajo white). Should I go with Honey Oak flooring or dark hickory co... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Georgia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help! Need to order flooring color today! - I am renovating an apartment in Jackson, Mississippi and need help deciding what color flooring I should use for the kitchens and baths. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Georgia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding what color to select for vinyl plank flooring - I am renovating an apartment complex in Jackson, Mississippi and need help deciding what color flooring I should use for the kitchens and ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Georgia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Georgia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar