5 Beiträge
get32 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this desk - do they make a dining table with same legs? - I have seen an extending dining table with the same legs but a brown table top and wondered if this company made dining tables as well with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
get32 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of this light? - In your specs it says it is 15 by 15 and 42 inches high. Judging by the photo this doesn't seem to be correct. It doesn't look as if this... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
get32 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I purchase this vanity today, how long is shipping to CT - Shipping time to Connecticut once purchased?
    Kommentar
get32 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the size of the sink in this vanity. - 40 inch, Moreno Smile wall hung vanity
    2 Kommentare
get32 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I order this vanity without the faucet? - Platinum Due 48inch Glossy White Vanity
    1 Kommentar