26 Beiträge
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring Dilemna. Coretec Grande Lotte Oak vs Coretec Blonde Oak - I am deep in analysis paralysis. I need a floor for my whole house. The renderings on vendor site don't really match samples. Does anyo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color - Do you happen to know the color of the walls? Thanks
    Kommentar
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color - Do you happen to know the white used here? Thanks
    2 Kommentare
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color - I love this look. Currently trying do my office in these tones. Do you have the paint colors? THanks.
    Kommentar
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Color - Beautiful floors. Would you happen know paint color? Thanks.
    Kommentar
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - What is the countertop? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
stone - May I ask what stone is used here. Thank you!
    Kommentar
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - May I ask what materials were used as countertops in this kitchen?
    Kommentar
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - What is countertop material. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
ggluv hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - What is the countertop? So sleek n beautiful.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...