6 Beiträge
Ghaith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fitting the sink - Hello. It looks like there's a separate piece of wood between the sink and the cabinet it fits in. Is that so the sink fits perfectly?
    1 Kommentar
Ghaith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash! - Hello. Would you kindly tell me what type is backsplash this is?
    1 Kommentar
Ghaith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantel - I would like to have a similar look for my fireplace. Would you tell me if this was a custom mantel or did the contractor order one and fit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ghaith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HI. I like the stone wall. What type of stone is used here? - What kind of stone did you use and where can I find it? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Ghaith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ghaith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar