6 Beiträge
Gianna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smaller paintings - How much do you charge for the smaller paintings? I love the colors!
    Kommentar
Gianna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting - How much would a painting like this cost? Its stunning!
    Kommentar
Gianna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rental Home Help! - Hi, I really want to make this rental house comfortable and cute while I'm here. I just moved in and need some paint and style suggestions. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Gianna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I make this living room spectacular? - I specifically need some advice on sectional sofa style/color advice, rug choice, and window treatments. Thanks!
    30 Kommentare
Gianna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I make this living room spectacular? - I specifically need some advice on sectional sofa style/color advice, rug choice, and window treatments. Thanks!
    4 Kommentare
Gianna hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar