4 Beiträge
Gilda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best siding style for this house? - Hello, looking for suggestions on the best style and material to side this house. It has the original siding from 1987 and needs repair and/... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gilda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Floor Tile Choice - Hello, I am adding a small bathroom as part of my newly finished basement. It has a standard shower, 24" vanity (see picture) against t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Gilda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! What Type of Professional do I need? - Hello, I am in the process of purchasing a home with very good structure but I'd like to redesign/remodel (difference?) the interior. New fl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Gilda hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modernize this chair--help - I would like to reupholster this chair (I have a pair) to make it part of an eclectic design in my living room. Just not sure what do with t... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare