11 Beiträge
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color are electrical cords and ceiling plate? - cords to ceiling plate and plate that covers that covers the outlet
    Kommentar
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
manufacturer of the mirror t.v. - who is the manufacturer of the t.v.
    2 Kommentare
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is that a tv behind the mirror - Can you see it? Does the mirror look clear or is it smokey and distorted like two wat glass?
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I get the photo of the house and names and brand of paint - I thought when I saved this to my idea book the photo of the house would save....it didn't. Can it be retrieved? Can I have the names of t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gillette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...