8 Beiträge
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I finish this room? - I was wondering about decor, window coverings in our new addition. Also how to finish the fireplace. Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Photo for deck / entrance - Oops! Here is the photo!
    9 Kommentare
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! How do I make the entrance/ deck look right together? - The deck was built first, then the addition. I want them to blend and look like we did this on purpose! :-) the original house is a story an... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! How can I tie the main entrance to the deck?! - When we put a deck on the side of our house, (which is also the main entrance area as well as our back yard,) we didn't think how it would t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Porch Stairs - Any ideas about porch stairs, tying in the porch to addition, steps on deck are temporary. Help
    1 Kommentar
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To paint or not to paint-maple fireplace - I want to paint a brand new maple fireplace we have the opportunity to purchase at a good price, to match the trim and cabinets. My husband ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with ideas for an addition. - I live in a farm house built in the early 1900's. We have taken an old woodshed off of the back and are in the process of putting a deck on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Gillian McManaman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with ideas for an addition. - I live in a farm house built in the early 1900's. We have taken an old woodshed off of the back and are in the process of putting a deck on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar