24 Beiträge
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Accent Wall - Is it wallpaper?
    Kommentar
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the walls! - How can I find a natural 3D Wallpaper for my bedroom that looks like this? Or how to recreate this look for an accent wall?
    Kommentar
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the closets - What material are the closets made from?
    Kommentar
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rural German Livingroom wants to transform to an urban livingroom - My rural German living room needs help first with a new layout. This past week playing with new layout but something doesn’t work. Yes I k... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room layout without TV focus - It‘s time to rearrange the living room with a less focus on TV. We are family of 5 from San Francisco Bay Area living in a German rural vil... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pink Credenza - Hello would love to find out more about the credenza's in pink.Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the curtains from? - Yes I know it's fabric that someone picked out but they are lovely. I am looking for similar patterns and same colors. Thanks
    Kommentar
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with curtains - This is the twins room. I am loving it but need some curtains that rock it. I was thinking a little Hollywood glam or something with leopa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ginger95123 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the stool - Where did you find it?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...