5 Beiträge
Ginger and Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ginger and Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
build in an office space into a 7 ft wide closet - HELP, me design a cool built in desk with files for a old closet. the space is 7 ft wide. I'm fine with a lanonium counter top
    1 Kommentar
Ginger and Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Ginger and Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas when there is no window over the sink! - Hi, I am doing a TOTAL kitchen remodel and my partner insisted on no hood and therefore the sink is on a wall with no window....ideas?
    3 Kommentare
Ginger and Mike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Web site question - Please tell me there is a way to add frequently used emails. Everytime I go to email my designer I have to enter her email in....is that tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare