20 Beiträge
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the door! - Can you share the paint color for the door?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the mirror backsplash - Can you share the source & style info for the antiqued mirror backsplash? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant Lights! - Hey. I noticed you were going to check with the client about the pendant lights - any chance they remembered where they bought or who makes... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the barstools/seats - Could you share where you sourced the barstools? I love them! Thanks.
    Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom Hood? - Hey. Love the hood. Can you share the details? Is it custom? And if so, who makes? Thanks!
    Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper! - Hi. I love the wallpaper in this dining room - can you share details? Thanks!!
    1 Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Graphic wallpaper - love!! - Love the wallpaper - where could I find it?
    1 Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the rug! - Could you share info about the orange rug? So cute. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful desk!! - Could you share details about the desk? Thanks!
    Kommentar
amber brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the jewelry display case!! - Where might I find the display case - gorgeous!!!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...