22 Beiträge
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the top wood??? and color??? - what is the top wood??? and color???
    1 Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cancel order - please cancel this order, the frame isn't 5 inches wide as I thought
    1 Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
measurements - woud love to buy this mirror but need the measurnemts of this larger version
    Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WHAT ARE THE MEASUREMENT OF THIS - what are the measurments of this larger mirror is just say 20 by 20 but that's for the smaller one
    Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
barstools love them where are they from - love the barstools where can I purchase them from???
    Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
height of box only - what is the height of the wood chandeliar only ..... not the chain included
    Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seat measurements - what is the measurement of just the seat thanks
    2 Kommentare
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WHAT IS the height of the seat and measurment of the seat - WHAT IS the height of the seat and measurment of the seat I need a counter stool not a bar stool many thanks
    1 Kommentar
gleali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
will you get more in I would need 4 - will you get more in I would need 4
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...