5 Beiträge
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Personel Messaging - I do understand "Houzz" is having a long list of issues since the "remodeling" of the platform they are using. That besi... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC - Hello everyone, is there a way on here to contact members via a message. Any help would be appreciated and thanked in advance. Regards David... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help if Possible - I have posted 10 photos of an unknown rose in Australia and hoping for some sort of ID in the thread below, I will post on other forums, it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Screen Glare - I thought this topic need addressing as it is on all forums, so I have made it a separate topic, all comments welcome, the piece I have just... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare