5 Beiträge
Gabrielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding a paint colour to go with BM Brandon Beige - I am decorating an office off the living area and the rest of the main floor is done in Benjamin moore Brandon Beige. I would like to find a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gabrielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement Media Room Window Treatments - I have two basement windows 45"wide x 21"high and I am looking to find the right window treatments for them. I also have a 90" projection TV... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Gabrielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with window treatments - We recently moved into a house with many large windows. We enjoy having the natural light during the day but we would like to close them off... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Gabrielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of window treatment are below the transom window? - I have a similar door complex and I would like to know what type of window treatments work best
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Gabrielle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement Bathroom Tile Options - Help! My contractor is putting in a complete 3 piece bath in my currently unfinished basement. I have purchased the vanity already which is ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar