6 Beiträge
glipman1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love those counter chairs - Where did you purchase them?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
glipman1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to hide an airconditer in NYC apartment - I am in need of design help. I have an an air conditioner on the top right quadrant of a large double hung window. My window view is quite... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
glipman1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
counter stools - Love the counter stools... where are they from?
    1 Kommentar
glipman1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment with air conditioner mounted on top - I have a large double hung (6' height and 4'1" wide) window in my newly renovated NYC kitchen. I am planning on mounting the air condi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
glipman1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - Like the pendant lighting, can you tell me where to find them?
    Kommentar