10 Beiträge
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light control in office/bedroom - My husband’s office is sometimes used as a bedroom. This is an odd hexagonal shaped room with ultra high ceiling. The top of the three small... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need suggestions for wall oven replacement - Years ago we remodeled our kitchen and added two under counter “wall” ovens. They are Bosch that need to be replaced. In hindsight these w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall prep for paint, maybe grass cloth - This is a sad story about my small foyer/entryway of my 96 year old house. I stripped off the wallpaper a couple of years ago and never got ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it time to consider replacing historic glazed green tile roof? - This spring, our street had a very narrow band of hail during a storm. Our 1924 Spanish/mission style home had MANY cracked tiles confirmed ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
foggy windows in hot-humid Florida - I just had my windows professionally cleaned and they sparkle! BUT...every morning there is condensation on the outside, not all windows, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brainstorm this space! - Houzzers! Help me decide if I need to change this bookcase/storage area. I have a large open space living area with 20’(gulp!) ceilings. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gigantic hallway! - Our new (to us) home in SW Florida has a 16'X26' entry hallway. It's bright and light, I like the lighting and paint color. Maybe the scon... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Make up air? - We bought a new house a few months ago. We are the second owners of a 5 year old house. The kitchen is well appointed with a 48 inch Wolf ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas on the origins of my fireplace surround and mantle. - Our home dates to 1923 and has fabulous features. The original owners had a lumber yard and added all the "latest" things to the house. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Tootsie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do I add to blank wall? - Twelve foot ceilings are a new decorating issue for me. The TV is mounted above a console at a comfortable viewing height. I can't find an... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare