76 Beiträge
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this plant... What is it? - It is growing inches from lake in NJ. Looks like it has yellow flowers waiting to open. What is it?
    7 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plum tree identification? - I purchased several plums from Cummins Nursery. All the others have died. I think this last plum standing is Alderman. Does this pic show en... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Strawberry planting? - My Jewel strawberries arrived from Nourse Farms today. I read the instructions which said to plant the roots straight down. I made deep narr... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Micro Climate - Planted fig tree out today. In attempt to permanently overwinter outside here in NJ, i laid it down sideways in a sunny corner of my vegetab... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick Start - I sowed 6 tomato varieties yesterday in frozen garden soil i brought inside. To my surprise, in less than 24hrs, one Cherokee Purple has eme... Lesen Sie mehr
    314 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Free Fig Tree in NJ - I pulled out my fig tree today. I think it is Hardy Celeste. Not exactly sure. It has been growing unprotected here in Morris County NJ. Rig... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Peach Tree Flowering Again? - After a quick look today, it appears that both my Peach trees are loaded with buds. I will confirm tomorrow with pics but now I am curious. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: My Trade List - Seeds I have to trade: Cherokee Purple Tomato Pink Brandywine Tomato White Spine Cucumber Turbo/Talladega Cucumber Piel De Sapo Melon (aka ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plum Tree Sucker - I cut this small tree back due to black knot. Thought I killed it. I think the disease was due to location. Is the black knot in the roots? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
goodground hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Still going strong in NJ - This pic which was taken today shows about 25% of fruit I currently have ripening off the plants. The larger ones are between 14-18oz. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...