14 Beiträge
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miele - new models? - The new Miele oven models just came out, but I don't feel great about ordering a brand new model. I was all set to get the master chef doubl... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show me your mixed metals! - We are going to have a stainless steel vent hood and an antique brass chandelier, but I am having trouble finding pictures of what it would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does a deep 60 x 30 cast iron tub exist? - We are renovation our apartment and I. The process are going from a one bath apartment to a three bath apartment! This means I get my own ba... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
XO Hood vs Miele - We are supposed to have our final selections into the architect this week. When I asked our appliance dealer "is there anything else I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have a Thermador 36" French Door Fridge? - I asked over in appliances, but no one seems to have a 36" Thermador french door fridge installed it in their house yet. We a trying to... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
36" CD FD Fridge? liebherr or Thermador? - I am almost ready to order appliances and when I asked our local dealer if he had any feedback on my selections and he said I may want to co... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any reason NOT to use Crown Point? - We have a couple of quotes for kitchen cabinets and Crown Point is the most competitive. Is there any reason we shouldn't use them? Frankly ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet run above sink - confused! - We are going to have a small L shaped kitchen with an island that opens up to a dining room. Our induction cooktop will be on the island and... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any reason NOT to get the uline wine fridge? - We are going to have a fully integrated wine fridge in our dining room hidden in the wainscoting in the wall. For dual zone full panel integ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gothaml hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island cooktop.....where do you store your cooking utensils? - Show me your kitchens! We are going to have an induction cooktop in our island (narrow old brownstone, sink in island is not an option) I wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...