6 Beiträge
Pat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave - When will the retro daewood microwave be back in stock?
    1 Kommentar
Pat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this be installed under counter? - Can this be installed under counter
    1 Kommentar
Pat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen island - We are building a home and I would love to have a chair height island and use normal size chairs instead of counter or bar height. Is that a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Pat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Galveston Beach house - This home is gorgeous. Can you please tell me where to purchase the light fixture over the dining table. I love it!
    Kommentar
Pat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new beach house - I love this fireplace so much! Can you tell me how to accomplish this?
    Kommentar
Pat hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cupola - Were the stairs custom or can we order them?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar