14 Beiträge
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the flooring! Please give specifics - Can you please provide details on the flooring? Thanks!
    Kommentar
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa? - Where can I purchase the sofa and who is the manufacturer?
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console table - Where can I get the skinny console table?
    Kommentar
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork above the bed? - Can you tell me where to purchase the artwork? I would greatly appreciate any info. Thank you!
    Kommentar
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chair source - Where did you get the chairs?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get the gorgeous rug? - Can you tell me where I can purchase the rug please?
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the DNA wall art. Where can I purchase it? - Where did you source the DNA wall art?
    Kommentar
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brown blanket at the foot of the bed - Where can I purchase the blanket?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
gpoteet hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture maker? - Can you tell me where I can purchase the sofa and table?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...