3 Beiträge
graciel57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Color for the Exterior of House with Pink Sandstone? - I need to paint the exterior of my 1964 ranch house. It has a pink Potsdam Sandstone front and has been white since the cedar shakes were p... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
graciel57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best brand of exterior paint? - I have to paint my house soon, and figured I'd go to one of the big box stores and just pick out my paint there. But I've read in several p... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
graciel57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do about these cupboards? Ranch House/Galley Kitchen - I have my mother's old kitchen in a 1960's style ranch home. The main problem I have is the upper cabinets are short and do not go all the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare